Thank You for the Introduction program
Celebrate – Explore – Relax
Enter for your chance to win up to three vacation packages! All you need to do is introduce a friend, colleague or family member to an Investors Group Consultant. There’s no obligation for you or them.
Life is best spent when it’s lived. A comprehensive financial plan and an Investors Group Consultant will help those you introduce get more out of their money, so they can get more out of life.
There are three draws throughout 2017. To qualify for all three, make an introduction early (and often) – because the earlier you do, the more chances you have to win!
Prize – Celebrate
Celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday in the nation’s capital!
- Start your vacation with two nights visiting Niagara Falls, staying at the beautiful Sheraton on the Falls hotel that overlooks one of Canada’s natural wonders.
- Tour Niagara Falls on the Hornblower Niagara Cruise and visit the area’s many attractions.
- Take the train to Ottawa for a two-night stay at The Westin Hotel, with a view of Parliament Hill, and take in the Canada Day festivities.
Prize – Explore
Explore parts of Central Europe on a cruise down the river Rhine.
- Start your eight-day cruise in Amsterdam, and sail along the Rhine through the Netherlands.
- Explore castles, cathedrals and vineyards in Germany, as you pass through historic cities like Cologne, Rüdesheim and Speyer.
- Travel to Strasbourg, France and back into Breisach, Germany – the gateway to the Black Forest. Wrap-up your European adventure in the beautiful city of Basel, Switzerland.
Prize – Relax
Relax at the luxurious Likuliku Lagoon Resort on the Mamanuca Islands, Fiji.
- Leisure in paradise. Relax on the white sand beaches and swim in the clear waters of the South Pacific, while staying in accommodations right above the ocean.
- Explore tropical gardens and azure lagoons, and sail around the 330 islands that make up Fiji.
- Experience local culture by taking part in Fijian ceremonies and dances.
See past winners of the Thank You for the Introduction program.