Charitable giving program
The Investors Group Charitable Giving Program™ provides an easy way for you to give to charity, make a difference and leave a lasting legacy. The account, established in your name with your donation is a “donor advised” account, which makes grants over a period of years to charities you choose, without the responsibilities and expense of setting up your own private foundation. Plus, you receive an official charitable donation tax receipt which can provide immediate tax benefits.
The Investors Group Charitable Giving Program is offered together with the Strategic Charitable Giving Foundation, which operates independently from Investors Group. Donations are irrevocable and vest with the Foundation. This information is general in nature and not intended to be professional tax advice. Please read the Program Guide for complete details, including fees and expenses.
- Allegro Conservative Portfolio
- Allegro Moderate Conservative Portfolio
- Alto Conservative Portfolio
- Alto Moderate Conservative Portfolio
- Alto Monthly Income and Growth Portfolio
- Alto Monthly Income Portfolio
- IG Mackenzie Strategic Income Fund
- Investors Canadian Balanced Fund
- Investors Dividend Fund
- Investors Income Plus Portfolio
- Investors Real Property Fund
- Maestro Income Balanced Portfolio