Serving individuals with disabilities
We are committed to provide all Canadians with access to our facilities, products and services and have a series of policies and procedures in place to guide the actions of our employees and Consultants. These policies are intended to address, at minimum, the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 and similar or related standards and regulations. We believe it is good business practice to provide these services throughout our network across Canada.
Our policies and procedures include:
- Customer service policies to ensure that products and services are made available in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of individuals with disabilities
- Procedures to follow in the event of a service disruption
- Training procedures on how best to provide accessibility
- Procedures on how to handle consumer feedback and/or concerns
Copies of our Accessibility Policy and Accessibility Plan can be requested through the Contact Us link, or downloaded directly using the following links:
For all related inquiries, please contact us directly using any of the methods outlined below.
Alternative contact methods
Call us toll-free (Monday to Friday only):
7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Central time
8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Eastern time
FAX us: 1-866-202-1923
Write to our head office:
447 Portage Avenue
R3B 3H5 Canada
Teletypewriter (TTY) service for the Hearing Impaired:
Across Canada (toll-free): 1-866-844-5909*
Local calls (Winnipeg): (204) 943-3385*
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central time
* Please note that you need a Teletypewriter (TTY) machine to access this service.