Investors Group – 2013 Photo Contest
The theme for this year contest is: Wow! I’m glad to be Canadian. We will be looking for images with unique representation of Canada and inspiring Canadian moments.
We invite you to browse the many amazing photos submitted so far and to make new friends, www.facebook.com/investorsgroup .
Each week of the contest, the photo that receives the most “likes” (Facebook button) will automatically enter into the final round of judging.
July 5, 2013 is the last date entries will be accepted. Winners will be announced on August 15, 2013.
How to enter
- Visit our contest webpage to upload your entries.
- Participants may enter up to 10 photos.
- Photos submitted should not exceed the maximum size of 4MB.
- 3000 pixel (w) x 2400 pixel (h) or 10”x 8” with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Photos must be saved as TIFF (.tif) or JPEG (.jpg), no less than compression 7 (medium) and in RGB format.
Thirteen entries will be selected to receive:
- A spot in Investors Group 2014 wall calendar.
- For each of the 12 selected inside images, Investors Group will donate $500 to a registered charity of the winner’s choice, and $1,000 for the cover.
- Contest winners will also receive an exclusive gift basket of Investors Group merchandise.
- Each person who enters the contest, Investors Group will make a donation to the Nature Conservancy of Canada.
All entries must be photographs taken within the geographical boundaries of Canada.
The contest is open to all residents of Canada age 18 years and older, except Investors Group Consultants and employees, and any of the sponsoring companies or affiliated companies. This includes their immediate families, cohabitants, agents or contractors.
Terms and Conditions
By participating, entrants agree to the official terms and conditions.
Enquiries regarding the contest can be sent to the Photo Contest mailbox.