Financial Security Advisor, Mutual Funds Representative
We have always believed that building long-term relationships with clients is the best way to help individuals and their families explore the financial planning options at each stage of their lives.
Ideas for getting ahead and staying ahead
- Click and tap your way through holiday shopping
- RESPs – the earlier, the better
- Swapping a diaper bag for a briefcase
Strategies for a secure financial future
- Does the Bank of Canada owe you money?
- Navigating your financial planning when moving overseas
- Taking your Canadian dollar on vacation
Financial strategies for retired Canadians
- Financial rules of thumb: One size fits some?
- Putting pets in your financial plan
- RESPs in worst-case scenarios
Winning strategies for successful Canadians
- Helping your heirs manage their inheritance
- What history tells us: Stay invested for the long term
- Year-end tax-saving strategies for business owners
I.Q. Investment Quarterly
Insights from I.G. Investment Management, Ltd.
This week in the markets
Weekly Market Commentary