Being an Investors Group financial advisor
Investors Group is one of Canada’s leading financial services companies, with a history that spans eight decades. Known for our personal approach, we can help you build a prosperous and successful practice helping clients to achieve their financial goals.
Investors Group Consultants come from a wide range of backgrounds and bring a variety of skills to their personal practice. As a Consultant, you will:
- Take advantage of the flexibility and independence of running your own business
- Demonstrate the ambition and determination essential to success in an entrepreneurial environment
We will help you to succeed in today’s complex financial services market, delivering comprehensive financial planning and creating lasting personal and professional relationships.
Operate your practice confidently, knowing that a strong and talented team of managers and specialists, at the head office and local levels, are here to support you.
- Hone your skills through industry-leading training, available at every stage of your development.
- Immerse yourself in our mentorship and support programs that include experienced colleagues assisting you during your first appointments and an environment where you will learn from the very best
- Receive support for community involvement allowing you to make a difference in your local community
Our professionals help maximize your efforts – and help you succeed.
We offer you the opportunity to pursue the lifestyle and financial rewards you deserve.
- Enjoy exceptional income potential that is as unlimited as the potential success of your business
- Our Income Enhancement Program provides the opportunity for a higher quarterly income for new, qualified financial advisors in their first two years.
- Participate in benefit programs that include life insurance, disability insurance, health insurance, maternity/parental leave, home and auto insurance, and mortgage discounts
A successful practice can bring great financial and professional rewards, far beyond those associated with a traditional job.
This is a full-time opportunity to establish a variable-income and self-employed business in association with Investors Group. Submissions are subject to an initial and ongoing review process. Investors Group offices are located in all provinces and territories in Canada. Please submit your Résumé/Application only to one office.